Wednesday 11 February 2015

Introduction

Originally Posted on October 2013

Well, this is my 3rd attempt at a blog. And for once, I may have found a way to keep it alive.
Prepare yourself for one of the most egotistical and self flattering introductions ever. 
To be blunt, I have a brilliant mind. And my imagination exceeds the norm. Sadly, I am no longer able to pen down my creativity in school and be awarded the laurels of the fantastic reactions of my classmates. So, I find myself accruing a rapid backup of creativity which manifests into physical symptoms of fractured focus, headaches and massive boredom with day to day life.
The only, well I hesitate to say 'cure', but the only way to alleviate these issues is to churn out some form of writing, be it poetry, a story, a description, or even my thoughts at that moment. But hubris requires for me to be lauded and applauded by people. So, embracing this age, past the notebooks which housed my earlier creations, I have decided to maintain this blog. And seeing as it shall be about whatever goes on in my head, whatever takes my fancy, the name is quite apt.
The Runaway Monologue.
I do not know when I will be updating this blog, but hopefully you shall see something new once every 2 weeks, or even a large release in one week.
I dont know, my mind is a fickle thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment