Wednesday 11 February 2015

Losing to Love


October 2013

Looking at the way I live,
The way I live my life.
I find that since I met you,
You cut me like a knife.

I find that you have hurt me,
And I find that you dont care.
But every night when i fall asleep,
I feel that it's not fair.

Standing out and looking in,
I dont know what to say.
You ruin my every night,
And make my every day.

How could I fall like this?
How could you do this to me?
In my heart I beg of you,
To forever set me free.

But the thought of leaving you,
And not seeing you each morn,
It does me pain beyond compare,
My heart, it feels is torn.

But how am I to live this life
A life of looking in?
Though I remember, everytime
Every time you grin.

It breaks my heart, it feeds my soul,
Seeing you each day.
But after all this time with you,
I can only say;

"I thought i'd win, I thought i could.
For a time, it was true.
But I have lost, lost the war.
I am lost to loving you."

No comments:

Post a Comment